Wednesday, November 23, 2005

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD-TSA SUPERVISOR IN GRAND RAPIDS IS SHOWN THE DOOR!

Developing Story...I have been waiting to announce something like this for so long that when I got the news today I felt like it was Hanukkah in July!

I have received reports that one of the supervisors for the Transportation Security Administration at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport was terminated. Fired. Shit Canned. Out the freaking door!

Who is it, some of you may be asking. Early reports is that it is Kim C. That's right! You read it here first. Ding Dong the witch is dead! That bitch was more then a mere irritation to those of us who had to endure her incompetence on a daily basis. She was more like a festering boil on the crack of ones ass.

I am still investigating this story, but so far it has been confirmed by 2 unnamed individuals from within the TSA. I am working on the details.

Developing...................

No comments: