Tuesday, November 22, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


The Rogue Jew would like to wish all of his friends a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving holiday.

I have so much to be thankful for. To start would be my beautiful wife and my 3 kids who I love and adore more then anything in this world.

I am also thankful that the Liberal Democrats are not the ones in power right now.

I would like to thank our men and women in the Armed Forces throughout the world. You and your families will be in my prayers this holiday season.

I am really thankful that I am not a vegitarian. We will be eating a DEAD TURKEY this thursday not TOFURKEY. (A side note to PETA....."F**K You!")

To all of my friends who work at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport during this busy holiday travel season who have to work their asses off to make sure that everyone traveling gets to their destinations safe and sound while working for the most ungrateful bunch of cum catchers this world has ever seen. "Good Luck to you all, lord knows you need it with Dennis, Virgil, and Debbie on the x-ray screens". Just how many times can one person say "Bag Check"? Stand around these 3 numbnuts and find out. It's hard eneough doing that job while the Management, Supervisors, and Leads all stand around with a finger in each others asses, but to have to put up with co-workers who can't tell the difference between a knife and a freaking battery is the worst.

Well, that's all for now. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends and readers. To my Jewish friends, "Shalom". To my Islamic friends....Yeah right, as if. But anyways I would like to wish Osama and friends in the words of Islam, "A Salami Bacon". I crack myself up!

The Rogue Jew



No comments: