Saturday, February 11, 2006

BILL & HILLARY CLINTON AS IF TO COMPARE A RECTUM TO A SPHINCTER!


Lately, I've been reading the crap that been spewing forth from the Democrats, Senator Hitlery Clinton primarily and it made me think back to the 8 awful years that her husband Bill "BJ" Clinton sat in the Oral Office with dick in hand and did absofreakinglutely not a damn thing in terms of national security other then to drop bombs on a few hundred thousand Christian civilians in the Baltic states, casting a protective shield over Islamicfundementalists that are now plotting the death and destruction of the American people.

I regress. I remember every single day of that 8 years and every day I thought to myself, "Self, this guy is an asshole!" But now I look foward to 2008 and the possibility of another scandalous administration under the watchfull eye of the head mistress herself, Senator Hillary Rodham-Clinton and I think to myself, "SELF, HILLARY IS SO HUGE AN ASSHOLE THAT SHE MAKES HER HUSBAND LOOK LIKE A RECTUM COMPARED TO HER ABILITIES AS A TOTAL AND COMPLETE ASSHOLE!"

Can America be so freaking stupid as to elect another malcontent with the name Clinton? After what they have put this country thru, I feel that noone from the state of Arkansas should be allowed to be President for at least another 200 years.

Have a nice weekend.......................The Rogue Jew!

No comments: