Thursday, January 19, 2006

THE ROGUE JEW MAKES "JEW WATCH"


I guess you could say that THE ROGUE JEW has finally arrived! How do I know this you ask?

The group JEW WATCH has yours truly listed on their website of "Todays Breaking Jewish News".

According to Wikipedia: Jew Watch is an antisemitic website. According to its supporters, Jew Watch "reports accurate information regarding Jewish ownership and control over mass media and politics." Jew Watch describes its objective as "Keeping a Close Watch on Jewish Communities & Organizations Worldwide." The website asserts that "Jew Watch is a Not-For-Profit Library for private study, scholarship, or research." The site achieved notoriety when it emerged as the first result in a Google search for the word Jew.

It reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite all time movies, "The Blues Brothers". I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the Illinois Nazis! "I hate Illinois Nazis".

Although here in the bible belt of the north, we have our own local hate group. The state offices for the "Mystic Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" are in Caledonia, Michigan. Just south of Grand Rapids in Kent County.

Thank you Jew Watch for you your support! Whats next, a death sentence from the Ayatollah of Iran? I feel like a Rock Star!

The Rogue Jew

No comments: