Tuesday, July 26, 2005

UPDATE

I had my first day at my new job yesterday! It is so nice working at a place that actually VALUES their employees. For all of you still stuck at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Grand Rapids, Michigan, There is life after the TSA...No REALLY, there is!

I am so happy not to have to put myself through the stupidity of the Supervision and Management of the Transportation Security Administration anymore. Especially at GRR.

Once again I must reiterate that I have NEVER, EVER worked in a place where the Administration, Management and Supervision were all EQUALLY INCOMPETENT and literally FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION. If you were to describe the best supervisor in the place, it would be that the person was the best of the worst. Actually the lesser of the evils because they were all freakin idiots. The cronyism, the adolesent secret keeping, even the filtering of information desseminated to the screeners by the supervisors only proves how RIGHT I AM! It was like working for a bunch of Liberal Democrats.

Except for working in the prison system, I have never, ever seen so many ASSHOLES concentrated into one small area in my entire life. It was like being at the Democratic National Convention.

The place I work for is always looking for talented people. Give me a shout and I will refer you to the website to apply. Good Luck Screeners, and Baruch Hashem!

No comments: