Wednesday, July 06, 2005

FOR THE RECORD

Just so that there are NO mistakes, I would like to state FOR THE RECORD, that I am not a DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE. Fact of the matter is that I have never been happier in my life. The powers that be ACTUALLY did me a favor, for that alone, I thank them.

Furthermore, now that it is established that I am NOT a disgruntled former employee, I do want to state that from here on I am a TAXPAYING CITIZEN with certain Rights, Freedoms, and Liberties, who is FREE to speak out against ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY and report the FACTS to my readers in my own little personalize and satiracle way!

Obi Wan Konobi told Darth Vader during they're dual in the first STAR WARS, "By striking me down, you will only make me more powerful."

Flipping The Finger

No comments: