Tuesday, July 12, 2005

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING ME!!!

Through my many sources within the TSA, I have come to find out that I am being watched and read on a daily basis by the administration and management. This bit of information makes me extremely happy. Their interest gives me great pleasure. I know it would be too much to ask that maybe they look into the allegations within these pages...one would think that they would want to look into them, but alas, their interest is just with me. Once again they would rather punish the victims rather then deal with the perpetrator. For example the sup that allegedly assulted 2 Screeners, or the sup that spends the entire shift in the office doing his college homework at the expense of the taxpayers, or even the sup that watches football for hours on end while on duty in the airport bar. How about the hour and a half lunches and the half hour smoke breaks? But alas, I may be only dreaming. In the meantime.................





Toungue Out

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

No comments: