Monday, July 18, 2005

ANOTHER FINE EXAMPLE OF IMAGE ENHANCEMENT


It has recently come to my attention that a lead on afternoons, who shall remain nameless, was seen wearing a t-shirt similar to the one pictured above. This is the same bufoon that thinks he is a shoe in for the promotion to supervisor. I am sure that rumors of the t-shirt incident will earn him miles toward that promotion and yet still prove my point on what a schmuck he is. I understand that the shirt was 4x extra extra tall.

I know my image of sups and leads has improved......Yeah Right!

IT WOULD BE HARD TO FIGURE OUT JUST WHAT SUPERVISOR OR LEAD IS PICTURED BELOW. IT COULD BE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE. THE PROBLEM IS GETTING THEM TO PULL THEIR HEAD OUT OF THEIR ASSES SO WE CAN SEE WHO IS WHO!
NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE THE IMAGE I HAVE OF THE TSA MANAGEMENT AT THE GERALD R. FORD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN.Loser

No comments: