Monday, July 18, 2005

ANOTHER FINE EXAMPLE OF IMAGE ENHANCEMENT


It has recently come to my attention that a lead on afternoons, who shall remain nameless, was seen wearing a t-shirt similar to the one pictured above. This is the same bufoon that thinks he is a shoe in for the promotion to supervisor. I am sure that rumors of the t-shirt incident will earn him miles toward that promotion and yet still prove my point on what a schmuck he is. I understand that the shirt was 4x extra extra tall.

I know my image of sups and leads has improved......Yeah Right!

IT WOULD BE HARD TO FIGURE OUT JUST WHAT SUPERVISOR OR LEAD IS PICTURED BELOW. IT COULD BE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE. THE PROBLEM IS GETTING THEM TO PULL THEIR HEAD OUT OF THEIR ASSES SO WE CAN SEE WHO IS WHO!
NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE THE IMAGE I HAVE OF THE TSA MANAGEMENT AT THE GERALD R. FORD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN.Loser

1 comment:

Lonewatchman said...

That whole controversy about the breast patting, which was covered by just about the entire media, was just stupid. If it was necessary why did public pressure cause it to stop, and if it was not necessary why was it ever started? The whole thing just makes TSA look like a bunch of "clowns".