Monday, May 09, 2005

SOCIAL SECURITY- REPUBLICANS OFFER OPTIONS, THE DEMOCRATS OFFER NOTHING!

Why are liberals such slaves to the government?  President Bush wants to give people the option to invest a mere 2% of their Social Security that is deducted from their paychecks and liberals are screaming NOOOOO!  I can understand why the likes of John Kerry and Hillary Clinton would be opposed to such a thing, because it gives the people independence and freedom to take their own direction in life and they hate that.  They insist that the people of this country be slaves to their will and dictatorship.
 
I would love the opportunity to take control of some of my money that big government steals from my paycheck every other week and invest it myself.  I know that I could do a better job of making money for myself then Hillary Clinton or John Kerry can.
 
President Bush is offering a way to fix the Social Security system that is due to go broke before I can ever collect what has been deducted from paycheck all of these years.  The liberal Democrats have offered NO solution and have not even come up with a plan of their own.  Of course we have all heard John Kerry repeat over and over again, "We have a plan" , but we have never seen this figment of his imagination.
 
Liberal Democrats only want to keep the people slaves to the government.  They throw out a few crumbs and the zombiefied people climb over each other for the scraps that are thrown to them.  The Democrats have NO intention on fixing anything except for votes.  I have yet to see ever in my life time, a liberal do anything to give people independence from big government and not try to turn America into a nanny state.
 
Remember, it is an OPTION only to invest 2% of what is rightfully yours to begin with into a private account.  Unlike the Democrats, you will not be force to do this, if you don't want to.  It's yours stupid.  Do something with it.  Quit climbing over one another for scraps that the liberal pussies in Washington offer to you.  They sure in hell are not relying on Social Security for their retirement income, why should you!

No comments: