Wednesday, April 27, 2005

BEWARE....I'M BACK!

While in New York City with my beautiful wife and my mom, we had a discussion of politics one evening with my mom getting mad, saying I was gullible and believing everything I read and that was it! Done, over, nothing more discussed after her meltdown.

I love my mom to death, she is the most wonderful woman in the world after having raised a pain in the butt like me but I must say, her response was typical of liberals when they are uninformed and unable to debate the issue at hand.

We were discussing funding for education and the war in Iraq and I was stating that the federal government is spending a record amount of tax dollars on education, much to the lauding of Sen. Ted "hic" Kennedy when him and President Bush stood side by side on the White House lawn and signed a Education bill together. I told my mom and others in the conversation that much of the money for education is WASTED at the state and local level, with the ungodly high salaries that school administrators are paid along with their benefit packages with luxary cars and stock portfolios and all. That is where it all fell apart.

Obviously my mom was not as learned and informed as I am on the issue of education funding, so instead of asking questions or discussing further, she became frustrated that she could not defend her liberal stance and the liberals she defends so she ended the discussion by resorting to name calling and bringing the discussion to a screaching halt.

It is not the first time I had seen this reaction from liberals. Tyrone Bynum in Grand Rapids, Michigan responds the same way to people who call in to his show and have differing opinions. Rather then discuss, he and his followers of zombie liberals in their frustration and hate, respond with name calling and insults.

Mom, if you read this, I do love you with all my heart, but I cannot in good faith have the same political beliefs as you. For that I will not apologize, but I will be more tolerant in the future and refrain from discussing politics with you. As for all other liberals....I'm not going to be so nice. I love confrontation and arguing, I'm coming after the rest of ya....Chain Gun

Well, it's nice to be home again and at the keyboard. I missed all of my friends and readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN.