Monday, March 21, 2005

CONGRESS INTERVENES

Well congradulations to the U.S. Congress. It finally stuck its nose somewhere constructive and useful. The Terry Schiavo case.

I must ask the same question that many others have been asking. What is husband Michael Schiavo hiding? What secrets does he not want his wife to reveal?

For a husband with a severly impaired wife, he sure took up to "playing" the part of husband and father with someone else rather well. In my eyes Mike, you are a cheating, no good bastard.

You made your money off of your wife, now that you are done with your use of her, it's time to knock her off....Right? Robert Blake and O.J. Simpson could take lessons from a scum bag such as you.

All life is precious. What gives Michael Schiavo the right to say that the life of his wife is not worth living? The fact that he suddenly "recalled" the time that he claims she told him to not let her live if she was in this kind of condition seems to be suspicious to me.

I guess according to the feminist groups, that you would think would be defending this woman, that the only reason to defend a life is to take one away, via abortion. Because this issue does not include a fetus to kill means that the nags from N O W, the National Organization for Women does'nt want to touch this issue. Only if it means killing a fetus is it worth taking up arms for.

This issue has really got me pissed off. The devaluing of human life is just scaring the hell out of me. To Orthodox Jews, all life is precious and deserves to be preserved. The lawyers that are representing this cause to kill this woman who claim to be Jewish, are Jews in name only. Their grandparents and parents should be shocked at how little life means to these "Protectors" of the law, and Barney Frank, please, if anyone should be wanting to protect the life of someone unable to protect themselves you think that it would be that of a gay man, but I guess if only it applies to "gay rights".

Thank you President Bush for giving attention to the plight of Terry Schiavo. If you want to repay those who kept you in office for another 4 years, DO NOT forget the ones that life matters to the most, the people who believe in G-d and voted for you.

I think that prosecuters should start seriously looking at the events that led to the condition that Terry Schiavo is in and the possibility of foul play on the part of her adulterous, scum bag husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still wouldn't want to live the way Terry is "living." Call me a horrible person, but I think it's more humane to let her go, regardless of how she got that way, than to let her live on and on and on in a semi-vegetative state, offering nothing whatsoever to society. Like I said before, please let me die if I ever become like Terry is now. I don't know anything about her husband, I'm just thinking about Terry and what it must be like (even though she probably doesn't have a clue) to be shown on t.v. all the time for all the world to see. NO WAY. Kill me first.