Wednesday, February 23, 2005

ROGUE GOSSIP

I recently met a young man who use to work in the airport at Martha's Vinyard in very Liberal New England. Aside from being the only Republican that worked their, he had some interesting stories to tell about some of the more popular politicians. More notably, Senators Ted "hic" Kennedy from the state of Taxachussettes and Hillary Clinton, the junior Senator from New York.

Let's start with the water dwelling, scotch swiller himself. The man who needs no introductions. The Spiritual leader of the Democratic party himself, with a pair of panties in one hand, and a bottle of scotch in the other.......Ted "hic, what girl" Kennedy. Mister man of the people will shake your hand, but does NOT like to be looked in the eyes by the little people. "He absolutely hates it when you look him in the eyes" my source told me. And by G-d, he can do whatever he wants when he is in the airport.

Now, lets move on to the Junior Senator from New York. Democratic Presidential hopeful for 08, Hillary Clinton. My source tells me that make up does wonders for any woman, especially Mrs. Clinton. I was told that she showed up at the airport once with wet hair and no make up on. My source said that if it had'nt been for the Secret Service detail that follows the former first lady everywhere, noone would have recognized her. I was told, "She looked horrible". No wonder ol Bubba goes whoring around. In my opinion, She looks like crap to begin with, even with make up, imagine waking up next to it! WOOF!!! Goes to show you; You can put makeup on a pig, but in reality,....It's still a pig

Mullet

No comments: