Friday, February 04, 2011

All Settled In

Well, my wife and I recently moved to Vernon, Connecticut in January.  We are finally all settled in and I think I can resume my blogging duties and will mainly focus on creating humorous political demotivational posters here on my site...

There are dozens of Political Blogs out there doing a fine job such as the Jawas, Weasel Zippers, Ace of Spades HQ, and just several fine Conservative Bloggers...Right now, I just want to use my twisted sense of humor and some of the free tools out there to do what I can to piss off Liberals and Islamists and while I'm at it, create some fun stuff for other bloggers to use on their sites.  The stuff is great for you to use, just would appreciate links back to this site and a little shout out as to who made the pics.

No comments: