Wednesday, January 04, 2006

WHAT ARE JEWS? WND ARTICLE

Years ago, on a flight to Louisville, Ky., the woman seated next to me asked what brought me from Los Angeles to Louisville.

"I will be giving a lecture," I responded.

"To whom?" the personable middle-aged woman asked.

"To the Jewish community," I responded.

She then proceeded to engage me in a discussion about Jews, and it became apparent that she believed Jews wielded great influence in society. So I decided to ask her a question:

"There are almost 300 million Americans. How many of them do you think are Jews?"

"Fifty million," she replied.

When I told her there are 6 million Jews in America, she thought for a moment and said, "Hmmm ... they must all live in Kentucky."

To read the rest of this article, CLICK HERE

No comments: