Monday, January 09, 2006

JUST FOR THE YUK OF IT!

A Somali arrives in New York as a new immigrant to the United States. He

stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says:

"Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country!"

But the passerby says: "You are mistaken senor, I am Mexican".



The man goes on and encounters another passerby

"Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in

America!"

The person says: "I no American, I Vietnamese."



The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,

shakes his hand and says: "Thank you for the wonderful America!"

That person puts up his hand and says:

"I am from Middle East, I am not an American!"



He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously: "Are you an

American?"

She says: "No, I am from Puerto Rico!"

So he is puzzled, and asks her: "Where are all the Americans?"

The lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says... Probably still at work.

No comments: