Tuesday, August 23, 2005

THE WORD "ARAB" YANKED OUT OF THESAURUS IN AN ATTEMPT TO APPEASE THE PC POLICE


The word "Arab" has been removed from the online edition of Roget's Thesaurus after Arab-American groups complained synonyms for the word included "slimeball," "welfare bum," and "holy terror.

The words had appeared only in Roget's Internet version, and not in any of its print publications.

I say other words should be added as synonymos with the word "ARAB". How bout "TERRORIST", "MURDERER", "EXTREMEIST WACKO", and last but not least, "BUTT SLAMMING CLOSET FAGGOT".

Eneough already with the PC extremist trying to appease these people. When I finally see on the evening news, Muslim Clerics in the ARAB world condemning the actions of these ISLAMOFACIST murderers, then maybe I will back off of my low opinion of these people who are out to eradicate mine and other proud AMERICANS' way of life.

For right now, pretty much everything I have learned about the so called religion of "??PEACE??", I learned from convicted felons in the Michigan Dept. of Corrections who used ISLAM as a protective curtain to use their religion as a PRISON GANG that was responsible for drug trafficing, assaults against staff and other prisoners, and even HOMOSEXUAL PROSTITUTION with in the confines of a prison. And of course I will never, ever forget what the Ayatolla Koemeini, and MURDEROUS SCUMBAGS like MOHAMMAD ATTA and his 18 co-conspiritors taught ME and MY FAMILY about ISLAM...Religion of peace my ass!

THE ROGUE JEW

No comments: