Monday, May 16, 2005

NEWSWEEK NOTHING MORE THEN SUPERMARKET TABLOID

It would seem that NewsWeek has now joined CBS in the credibility toilet when it comes to journalistic integrity.

To me, having read NewsWeek in the past, this is not much of a newsflash. I cancelled my subscription that my beautiful wife had gotten me for my birthday last year because I felt that the News that they reported was very slanted and biased, much like their television counterparts at CBS, especially the dubious dupee, Dan Rather who in a orgasmic flurry, could not wait to report a story about President Bush's military service that turned out to be based on falsified and misleading information.

Shame on you NewsWeek. Not only did you report something that was a lie, but your story has gotten people killed in riots in muslim controled countries. I believe that your only purpose in reporting such a story was not to report "news" but an attempt to make the President and his administration look bad, along with our military men and women who are in GITMO dealing with these slimeballs on a daily basis, thus ignoring the fact that these islamofacists that are being held there as unlawful combatants want to kill Americans and Jews. But at least you got to report your story.

It is in my honest opinion that NewsWeek magazine falls into the same news reporting bracket as the Enquirer, STAR, and all of those other supermarket tabloids, much as CBS and Dan Rather have fallen into the same slime pit as The Jerry Springer Show, ROSIE, and RICKY LAKE SHOW, and yes even the "whose your daddy" show of MAURY! All a bunch of schmucks.

No comments: