Friday, April 15, 2005

THE ROGUE JEW WILL BE IN NEW YORK NEXT WEEK

Star Of David 2I will be away next week starting on April 20, 2005 for the upcoming Passover Holiday in the big liberal city of New York. Even though Hitlerary lives there, it is still home to some of the best food in the world. Pizza, seafood, and of course, a Pastrami on rye from Katz's Deli in Manhattan.

My inlaws are the nicest people in the world, especially my little niece who is now 5 yrs old and she is a future guitar player just like her Uncle Zev.

While I'm away, please keep returning to utilize some of the new features on my website. Features such as the links to NewsMax.com and WorldNetDaily, Headline and Jewish News Feeds and of course the weather radar. I will try to post from NY while I am there if a particular issue forces me to have to disengage from my Holiday silence.

Have a good weekend. The Rogue Jew Sedar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually he does play really well and sings great too.

cant say some of his song choices are great, but still sings them great.